This self-assessment will help you determine if working with a Career Consultant is the right choice for you at this time.
Here are ten outcomes clients experience:
- Strategy: I know how to go about finding a job that is a good fit for me.
- Communication: I can communicate my strengths, competencies and experiences clearly and concisely.
- Goals:I am clear about and can articulate the options I want to pursue.
- Networking: I know how to build a network of connections to help me land the job that I want.
- Confidence: I have confidence in my ability to find an ideal job.
- Resources: I have the tools I need and a road map to follow from start to finish.
- Tools: My resume and LI profile are good to go.
- Negotiation: I am confident in my ability to negotiate a good offer.
- Interviewing: I feel ready to present myself well during interviews.
- Personal Brand: I know and can communicate my unique set of skills and experiences that make me valuable!
Please select the three most important to you.
Why are these important to you?
If you were to realize these outcomes, what impact would it have on your life right now?
On a scale of 1 to 10, my commitment to resolve these personal challenges is _____.
(1 being “I can live with these issues,” and 10 being “I am totally committed to working on this right now.)”
If your number is 7 or above, why not take the time for a free consult? You have nothing to lose and you can always say yes or no.
Still not sure?
Why should I participate?
You will experience a dynamic, hands-on, skill building process that gives you the knowledge, practice and experience necessary to effectively navigate this phase of your career.
Career Rings offers career consulting services in Portland, Maine
and remotely throughout the United States.